Experience has taught us a wealth of problem-solving construction techniques, enabling us to deliver on time and within budget a facility that will be a financial success for years to come.
Built For Life
- We built for life. Your life! Our focus is meeting the ever changing lifestyle needs of its customers. Families investing in a home choose us because of our reputation for building the finest homes, pricing them affordably, and backing them with outstanding service and warranty protection.
- There are many terms for this type of housing but our happy homeowners and their families and friends just like to call them "home."
- Your new home should reflect who you are, so when you build with Nordik Entrepreneur we will work with you to ensure that you get the home that you always wanted; taking care of the building side of things and letting you do the exciting part like choosing colors, textures and fittings.
- By combining your personality and our expertise we can build you a home that is perfectly suited to you and your family's changing needs.
- On time, on budget, our support every step of the way
- Building your new home is an exciting time and your entrepreneur will make the countdown to moving day easy and enjoyable by keeping you fully informed and involved
- We look forward to meet you personally and help you to make your experience of building your new home as simple as possible.
Our rigorous construction methods are designed to ensure that your home will be built right. We handle the hard work so you can focus on the fun stuff, like choosing the perfect floor plan that fits your lifestyle.
- Building of all types of housing: single-family, condos, town houses and rental properties.
- A custom home is a site-specific home built from a unique set of plans for the wishes of a specific client.
- A custom home is a one-of-a-kind home that is designed for a specific client and for a particular location. We may use plans created by an architect or by a professional home designer no matter the layout, size and accessibility.
Building an Addition
- You've decided you need more space in your home. Maybe your family has grown. Maybe your use of the space has changed. Maybe the layout of the space no longer works for you. Whatever the reason may be, adding space to your home can be a great investment. As with any large remodeling project, it's important to think through the many considerations to ensure you end up with the appropriate space for your needs. Is the design of the addition in keeping with the rest of your home? Is it in keeping with the rest of the neighborhood? Does it address your space issues?
Working with an experienced professional
It is essential to ensure that the construction phases are smooth and that you end up with the space you were seeking.
There is a lot that goes into preparing, designing and ultimately building your new space. It's so important to have a clear understanding going into the process. The process can be lengthy and can cause a lot of disruption for you and your family. An experienced remodeling company will set the right expectations up front, especially if this is your first time remodeling so you and your family can be best prepared. A typical addition timeline includes the following:
- Document the existing house, draw existing house plans
- Check for any zoning or homeowner association restrictions
- Explore various design options, detailed drawings, retain permits
- Conduct a walkthrough of the space
- Assist with material selections
- Develop, budgets, sign the contract.
- Construction of new space
We got completely renovated two rooms in the basement. From useless to delightful two weeks. Thorough work and good support all the way. Pleasant and efficient guys who did it was desired by them and that fixes the chores without delay! Great! :)
» Submit a Testimonial
» See All Testimonials