Get an idea of what can we do:
- About everything from tile installation and repair, trim work, painting, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, drywall repair, plastering, cabinets, exterior wood repairs, roofing, siding, and flooring.
Remodeling Your Bathroom
- Bathrooms are intimate, private places of daily rituals and quiet contemplation. No home improvement strategy is complete when your bathroom is aging or ugly. As the center of hygienic routines, molding corners and deteriorating materials go against form and function. As the quiet, private personal retreat, bad looks can detract from peace of-mind.
- The possibilities are endless when it comes to your bathroom remodel. Whether it's a powder room, hall bath or master bathroom, a bath remodel is a great place to show off your individual style and personality
There are many reasons why homeowners decide to explore a new bath remodel:
- Your bathroom may be out-of-date
- Your bathroom may not function well
- You may not have enough storage space
- You may not have ample lighting
- There simply may not be enough space
- Something may be broken or need repair
- You may be thinking about resale
If you already know exactly what you're looking for in terms of products, design, color, etc., we do all you need to finish the project.
Our Company will fully remodel your bathroom to match your home's personality, increase its functionality, and increase the value of your home.
Deciding on the Right Bathroom Remodel for You
There are basically three options when it comes to renovating your bathroom: a cosmetic update, a pull and replace remodel, and a custom bath remodel.
- A cosmetic bath remodel is simply changing certain components of the room but not necessarily remodeling the entire space. This may be a new toilet, a new sink or faucet, replacing the tile, a new shower surround, or new cabinet hardware. If your bathroom is in fairly good running order but is just looking a little tired, this may be a good option for you. A few simple fixes and updates can often make a big difference to the look and feel of your bathroom. The disruption with this type of remodel is minimal and can often be completed in a relatively short period of time.
Pull and Replace Remodel
- A pull and replace bath remodel means replacing virtually everything in the bathroom (toilet, sink, shower, flooring, lighting, cabinets, etc.) but every component goes back exactly where it came from. This allows for a completely new bathroom with minimal disruption to any other area of the home
Custom Bath Remodel
- With a custom bath remodel, pretty much anything goes. This may involve reconfiguring the layout of the room or even expanding into an adjacent room or closet space. With this type of remodel, the entire room is redesigned, gutted, and completely transformed. This type of remodel is often ideal for someone with a smaller bathroom footprint looking to expand or for a bathroom with a poorly configured space that is in need of a more functional or aesthetically pleasing design.
Some of today's most popular master bathroom trends include: spa-like oasis, heated floors, frameless showers, furniture like cabinetry, soaking tubs and storage space.